Summer of Sport

With a huge summer ahead with Euro 2024 in Germany and the Olympic Games in Paris, it’s more important than ever to ensure you have some element of sports merchandising in your product offering.

The UK sports market is forecast to reach £3.4 billion by 2027, driven by health and wellness trends. Clothing and footwear take up 56% of the market with merchandise, gifts and equipment making up the other 44%. There is so much opportunity for a business to take advantage.

While it makes sense to get the ultimate sports fan a gift that relates to their passion, it's also vital to think outside of the box and give them something other than a simple T-shirt with a team number on it. There’s an abundance of useful gifts floating around on the internet related to sports.

The only way to drive growth in the sports market is to constantly innovate and develop what is on offer. You only have to look at the quality of today’s sports posters, football strips and novelty collectibles to see how far things are changing.

Now you’re left with a scenario where the quality and availability of sporting merchandise is higher than ever before, as is demand from discerning buyers in hundreds of lucrative markets worldwide. Therefore, it’s expected that the enormous growth the industry has seen over the past few years will continue indefinitely.

Xpres has a wide range of sublimation gifts, perfect to personalise and meet the growing demand in sporting gifts. Take a look now…