RIP Software for wide format production delivers consistent, high quality output.
ONYX® RIPCenter™ RIP software provides the control and simplicity needed to help those getting started in large format print production to achieve consistent high quality output at an affordable price. Print shops will find it easy to manage a more efficient workflow with versatile tools to reduce error and improve automation to create greater overall confidence in their final output.
ONYX RIPCenter issimplification RIP software for building of workflows and settings. It helpsreduce routine tasksfor print and print & cut applications, and make the production process more efficient. RIPCenter also helps shops save time and waste on last minutes changes with institutive job control and easy to use calibration tool for marinating consistent print quality.
ONYX RIPCenter provides streamlined versatile toolset for supporting a wide variety of print applications and includes newer ink technologies. In ONYX QuickSet and color managed previews, users enable to reduce error and material waste, and getting more done in a short time and faster prints as a result.
Affordability ONYX RIPCenter providesthe ability to produce consistent and high quality print results an affordable price. With RIPCenter, you will find the ONYX RIP-Queue application which keeps production moving and the award-winning ONYX color engine that has been developed by ONYX specifically for the large-format ink jet printing industry.
To view full software specification download this pdf brochure.
Recommended System Requirements:
- Operating system: Windows® 7 Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate / Home 32-bit and 64 bit (SP1 or Higher), Windows XP Pro® 32-bit and 64-bit (SP2 or Higher).
- CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor or equivalent
- RAM: 2 GB/Processing core
- Hard Drive: 1 dedicated system drive, 1 dedicated drive for ONYX RIP Products (250GB min. free space)
- Network Connectivity: Gigabit
- Additional Hard Drive: 1 dedicated system drive, 1 dedicated drive for ONYX RIP Products (250GB min. free space)