The DE-3 desktop engraver is the result of over 30 years of innovation in engraving technology, delivering impressive versatility and fast, user-friendly automated production. With laser-pointing technology, ethernet connectivity and automatic depth regulation, the DE-3 is the ideal turn-key engraving solution for producing precise text and graphics onto a huge range of materials and objects.
Discover a world of engraving applications
Whether you are a sign-maker, equipment manufacturer or awards and gift supplier, the DE-3 desktop engraver is ideally suited to engrave an impressive variety of giftware, signage, trophies, tools and industrial products. The DE-3’s integrated safety cover and user-friendly operation also make it ideal for use within retail environments.
Without the need for a computer, you can quickly select machine options such as spindle speed and one-touch machine cleaning. Engraving job data can be sent from your computer and stored in the controller after the PC is disconnected.
New software and open architecture
The DE-3 is open source technology that works out-of-the-box with all popular engraving software, industry standard tools, and materials. Also included with the DE-3 is Dr. Engrave Plus software that offers new user advantages:
• Now supports AI files and standard graphic/vector data
• Newly added levelling and drilling functions enable standard text engraving as well as surface levelling and hole drilling
• Retains handy template functions and Excel and CSV databases for fast engraving of serial data jobs
• A compact desktop device which performs like a production class engraver.
• Additional centre vice available to securely hold irregular objects such as hip flasks, compact mirrors, spectacle frames and more.
• Small footprint device with generous 305 mm (X) x 230 mm (Y) x 40 mm (Z) work area, to fit comfortably into office, classroom, workshop and retail environments.
• Clean and safe engraving solution with a fully-enclosed engraving operation.
|Work table size
||305 mm x 230 mm
|Maximum work area (Work envelope)
||X, Y, Z：305 mm × 230 mm × 40 mm
|XYZ axis drive system
||Stepper motor, 3-axis simultaneous control
||Brushless DC Motor
||Cutter Holder, Collet Type
|Maximum material thickness
||40 mm（38 mm when using the nose cone）
||USB or Ethernet (10 BASE-T/ 100 BASE-TX)
||Voltage and frequency
||AC 100 to 240V ±10%, 50/60 Hz (overvoltage category: II, IEC 60664-1)
||60 dB（or less)
||40 dB（or less)
||616 mm × 587 mm × 390 mm
||Indoor use, altitude: 2000 m or less, Temperature 5 to 40 °C, humidity 35 to 80% (no condensation), Environment pollution degree 2
||DGSHAPE software package CD, Power cable, Power adapter, USB cable, Nose cone unit (resin / metal components), Nose unit set screw (fixing screw, spring), Spare set screw (for cutter holder), Solid collet (∅ 3.175 mm), Spanner wrench, Hex wrench, Hex driver, Adhesive sheet, Dust collector adapter, Setup Guide