GET NEWS AND OFFERS FROM XPRES
Join our mailing list for the latest product news, industry events and special offers from Xpres.
Ideal for small to mid-range sign makers & print providers, the ValueJet 1324X single head sign & display printer (1371 mm – 54”) delivers unrivaled print quality thanks to its high-precision mechanical design, latest piezo inkjet head technology and an unprecedented level of ease of use!
Flexible, reliable and able to deliver excellent print quality for short print runs as well as volume production runs, the robustly built ValueJet 1324X delivers sell-able production speeds up to 16.4 m²/h. This cost-effective printer will prove to be a reliable workhorse for all high-quality indoor and outdoor graphics. A perfect match for businesses with medium and higher print volumes.
The VJ-1324X will produce best-in-class speed and the highest levels of quality to satisfy your customers with output which will simply stand out and make heads turn
- Compact printer, featuring proven technology, made in Japan
- Extreme quality & sharpness at all production speeds and for all media thicknesses
- Mutoh Intelligent Interweaving & DropMaster technology inside
- Two ink types - Eco Ultra and Universal Mild Solvent
- Suited for the production of certified prints – Indoor Air Comfort
- Sellable production speeds up to 16.4 m²/h
Eliminate unproductive time, run multiple jobs at once. Improve the durability of your print and cut applications, without slowing down your productivity.
Avoid production bottlenecks and limitations of multi-function devices.
Count up the advantages and see the potential for greater productivity on your production floor.
- Maximum media width 142cm
- Cutting speed of up to 113 cm/sec diagonal
- Accuracy of 0.2% of move or 0.25 mm, whichever is greater
- Knife Pressure from 0 - 400 grams, in 5 gram increments
- Connectivity USB, RS232 (Serial)