The Roland VersaStudio BN 20 is a colour print and cut solution that’s small enough to sit on a desktop yet offers many of the proven benefits of the wide format VersaCAMM range at a substantially lower price. Utilising durable Roland Eco-Sol Max inks and offering the versatility of metallic and white ink options.
The BN-20 enables you to print graphics up to A2 size or 480 mm wide (18.9”), including crop marks for easy finishing. Featuring its own print management and design software, the BN-20 is a complete business solution in a box.
Request a Quote
- - Free technical support
- - Specialist delivery and installation
- - Free training
- - 1 year warranty
- - Includes Versaworks
- - Lease options available
The VersaStudio BN-20 inkjet printer/cutter easily handles coated and uncoated materials in rolls up to 508mm by 15m. Perfect for a variety of applications including labels, decals, heat transfer appliqués and posters.
- - Professional Ink Options. CMYK, CMYK+W (White), CMYK+Mt (Metallic)
- - Easy control of cutting. Integrated contour cutting with 300g downward force
- - Low Maintenance, High Reliability
- - Easy to load media feed
- - R-Works an easy to use design package
- - RolandCare included
- - Supported by the latest powerful Roland VersaWorks Dual software
The World’s first desktop print and cut solution for cost effective, profitable production of personalised clothing including workwear and sportswear, caps, bags and other textile accessories in addition to signage & trophies, vehicle graphics and printed labels.
- - Posters and decals
- - Cut vinyl signage
- - Heat Transfers for garment decoration
- - Labels and decals for outdoor display
- - POS and POP
- - Mobile phone and laptop wraps
- - Window signs and graphics
- - Packaging designs
How it works
- 1. Import artwork into the Versaworks software (supplied), and then size and duplicate artwork as required.
- 2. Load selected media and the BN-20 will print and cut your logo.
- 3. Position the transfer on the garment and apply using a heat press.
||Maximum 480 mm
||Roland ECO-SOL MAX
||Max 1440 dpi
||0.4 (10 mm/s) to 5.9 in/s (150 mm/s)
||30 to 300gf
|Print Heater Temperature
||Fixed at 95o F (35oC)
||995 W x 585 D x 291 H mm (39.2" W x 23" D x 11.5" H), 35kg (79.4 lbs)
||Power cord, USB cable, blade, blade holder, Rolandsoftware Package, Software RIP, User's Manual, etc
||150 to 515 mm
||Maximum 1.0 mm with liner
||Maximum 4 mm with liner
||Maximum 6 kg
|Roll Outer Diamater
||Maximum 150 mm
||50.8 mm or 76.2 mm cores
For further details of the BN20 download this PDF brochure.
Please note: This item will require specialist delivery and installation which we will have to arrange with the customer, additional costs may occur. Price does not include inks.